I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
when someone unfollows me
Anonymous said: don't know if you got my first message but just in case i want to tell you in a slightly less wordy manner that creepy pictures scare me to death and i would love you forever if you'd tag them as creepy or something. i'm the human equivalent of a trembling chihuahua, and it makes me a pain in the ass kinda. sorry.
I got your message and tagged the picture already! But I like the trembling chihuahua analogy. Sorry I didn’t tag it before!
The determination and the power
"life is a gift!"